|Before you start, please check and adjust the sound volume to the proper level.
- To play the sound again, please click on the play icon (the triangle below).
- To adjust the volume, please click on the sliding bar next to the speaker icon.
- If the sound level still can't be adjusted properly, please try to adjust it from the system's control panel.
If you are using MacBook Safari to do the test, you have to change auto-play setting. Please follow the instructions below.
如果您使用的是Apple Safari进行考试, 请按照以下步骤,更改自动播放设置
1) In Safari, go to "Settings for This Website."
2) Go to the right of Auto-Play, and click the pop-up menu to choose "Allow All Auto-play"
It is recommended that you have a blank sheet of paper and a pen or pencil ready for writing down your listening answers before transferring to the computer's answer sheet.
Thank You! & Good Luck!